Description and Benefits:
- Quick Weed reinvests 1% of it’s monthly gross income by supplying our most in need members with ahand crafted, monthly care package* containing medical cannabis and related items.The packages put an emphasis on products containing high levels of CBD and THCa.
- Monthly package size depends on both our collective’s finances as well as how manyaccepted applicants we have enrolled.
- Membership enrolled in ‘Get & Give’ and will receive a monthly care package* deliveredduring the first week of the every month. Member must be enrolled before the first of the month to receive that month’s package.
Get & Give items do not qualify for exchange or return (even if defective). While we will
take gladly accept suggestions as to what you like, we cannot guarantee which items you will receive.
- Applicants must have physician or government issued proof of significant hardship, to apply.
- Applicants must already be a verified member of Quick Weed, with a valid CA doctor’s recommendation, to be enrolled.
- The majority of qualifying applications are for physical and severe hardships. If you do not qualify, please visit the Compassion Discounts page for other ways to save!
- After submitting your application, our team will review the application and contact you if you are approved or denied.
- After approval, your Get & Give care package will be available after the first of the following month.
- Due to the significant amount of applications HERB receives for this program, we are only able to enroll a select amount of applicants. We’re working hard to expand the program, but please be patient and feel free to re-apply if you are denied enrollment at first.